10 Unique DIY Jewelry Display Ideas for Your Next Craft Show
Stand out from the rest at your next craft show, all without breaking the bank! The following DIY ideas include many materials you probably already have on hand, or can find at your local thrift store. Style is never compromised on a budget though – the end products will amaze you!
1. DIY Vintage Plates Jewelry Display. Vintage plates are easy to find at local thrift stores (and inexpensive, too!) and combined with candle sticks, make a lovely jewelry display. Follow the full tutorial at cancandancer.com!
2. DIY Jewelry Display Made with Paper Towels. We’re really impressed by how professional this display looks – and even more impressed that it’s made out of upcycled paper towel rolls! We love the sleek, elegant look of the black fabric used in the video, but use whichever color or pattern fabric that goes best with your brand! You can even change them up with the seasons!
3. Jambalaya Boxes. We never would have thought to use a CHOCOLATE BOX for jewelry display, but we absolutely love this idea! (Especially for chocolate jewelry!) Head over to Aunt Peaches to learn how to take an ordinary chocolate box and turn it into a beautiful, Mardi Gras inspired jewelry display box.
4. DIY Suitcase Necklace Display. Old, vintage suitcases can be found at many thrift stores for just a few dollars, and you can turn them into a neat, vintage-inspired portable jewelry display for your next show!
5. DIY Ring Box. You can’t even tell, but this cute ring box display is made with hair curlers! Foam hair curlers make great ring holders in this DIY ring display, and we love the pink ones used in the tutorial. You can even add a mirror to the box, so that customers can try on rings in front of it! Read the full tutorial at A Bubbly Life!
6. DIY Chicken Wire Jewelry Display. This beautiful jewelry display is made from a chicken wire window frame! We love the mint green color used in the tutorial, but you can use any color that would suit your brand best! Head on over to Consumer Crafts to read the full tutorial.
7. DIY Teacup Sculpture. We just fell in love with this DIY teacup sculpture display! This beautiful display is made from old teacups that can be found for just a few cents each at many thrift stores. You’ll be sure to be the talk of the show with this creative display. Read the full two-part tutorial to this display at El Brooklyn Taco!
8. DIY Jewelry Tree. This nature-inspired DIY jewelry tree display is made with real tree branches! We love the pure white, organic look of this display, and the mirror base that doubles as a bracelet display. Learn how to make one of your own at Centsational Girl!
9. DIY Rotating Necklace and Jewelry Display. This beautiful spinning jewelry display is perfect for craft shows, allowing customers to easily browse through all of your products. We love how you can make this display your own by filling the vases with pebbles, marbles, silk flowers, or even beads!
10. DIY Mountain Necklace Display. This natural wood mountain necklace display is a beautiful, yet simple way to make one of your signature pieces stand out. Head on over to The Merry Thought for the full tutorial!
Ziptape Label ID Systems is a top manufacturer of high-quality jewelry tags in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors. For more information on the types of jewelry price tags we offer, visit our website or give us a call at (480) 966-2999.